Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
COVID-19
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
COVID-19 Webinar 2 T. Clayton COVID-19 legal considerations
by Adventure Kodiak, LLC
Saturday, August 1, 2020
COVID-19 General discussion 5 T. Clayton Hello! This is most relevant to those of us operating out of Anchorage, but may also be of interest more widely. I operate a day-tour business out of Anchorage (907 Tours) and have been confused about which guests from Outside I am allowed to take on my van-based tours under the current travel mandate. I was finally was able to talk with the Anchorage health department and get clarification. As I suspected, anyone who is required to be self-isolating (e.g. can't dine in at restaurants, not allowed to visit indoor attractions) is also not permitted to participate in a van-based tour. That means guests will have to have had a negative test 72 hours before arriving or have taken a test once they arrive and receive a negative result before going on the van tour. Not the best news, from a business perspective, but my top priority is keeping my team and fellow Alaskans safe. If you have questions for the health department, I was able to reach them via email at COVID-19-Business@anchorageak.gov.
by 907 Tours
Thursday, June 18, 2020
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal